How to Apply?
The Applications Open on 1st of July and the closing date is 23rd August 2016 at midnight Singapore time zone.
Who can apply?
We encourage applications from polytechnic students, university students, early career researchers, PhD graduates, postdocs, young professionals and entrepreneurs with a strong interest or background in biotechnology, life science or related sectors.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants currently working must have been in the work force for a total of less than five (5) years’.
- Speak fluent English.
- Be a resident of Singapore with a valid visa (Work pass, Student’s pass, EP, DP, LTVP, SPR, Citizen). Visitors on tourist visa cannot apply.
Why should YOU apply?
- Be selected as one of the Leaders of Tomorrow to attend the SLoT Forum.
- Discuss and brainstorm ideas that you can develop now at the VoT competition
- Build your general awareness about the state of global biotechnology.
- Develop your long-term career plans based on highlighted future needs and skill sets predicted in and around the field of biotechnology.
- Learn about job opportunities in successful and exciting biotechnology companies as well as academic institutions.
- Network with Leaders of Today (research pioneers, medical professionals, CEOs of top biotech companies, venture capitalists and policy makers) and also meet similarly ambitious peers.
- Have fun — connect with amazing people.
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 1 page)
- Compulsory short questions:
- Why should you attend SLoT Forum? (max. 150 words)
- In your opinion, what is the biggest obstacle for the growth of biotechnology in Singapore and how would you approach this challenge from a position of leadership? (max. 250 words)
Please see infographic below for step-by-step application process:
Click HERE to apply now.
For more infomation or queries, please contact SLoT Forum 2016 Executive Team